This enables us to provide information on workability and design conditions rapidly and effectively using:
- Experience with limiting conditions for FSRU access and LNG transfer operations for weathervaning, spread moored and jetty moored solutions;
- Efficient in house modelling of local wind, wave and current conditions.
- Our global and regional wind and wave databases with 35 years of hindcast wave data calibrated using in-situ and satellite measurements;
- Our global tidal level and current database;
Typical activities include:
- Local wind modelling to account for channelling of wind between mountains or other orographic effects;
- Mapping of key parameters over the project region: extreme wave height; % time wave height below critical levels (example plot above); availability for regas operations;